3 Days China Photography Tour: Guilin, Xingping And
Tour Code: PTO_01
Arrival Of Guilin
Upon your arrival,
our English-speaking tour guide will meet
you at Guilin Airport and then you will
be transferred to your down town hotel.
Free for the rest of the day. After dinner,
you will shoot evening sceneries in the
city. You will take evening photo shoot
at Banyan Lake, Fir Lake and the Southern
|| Guilin - Xianggongshan Mountain - Xingping (Breakfast,
Get up early and drive
to Xianggongshan Mountan which is about 70
km away from Guilin, catch the sunrise on
Li River on the top of the mountain. After
that, drive to Xingping where you will have
tons of great shooting opportunities. The
scenery in Xingping is regarded the most beautiful
in Yangshuo. The photographic treasure-hunt
for the evening is the fishing lights and
fisherman with cormorants. Stay at Xingping
Xingping - Yangshuo
Get up early and catch
the sunrise on Li River at Huangbutan (Yellow
Cloth Shoal). Then continue your photo tour
journey along the Yulong River in Yangshuo.
Drive to the Guilin airport in the evening
for your departure or next destination.
For The Above Tour
Please send us an email and provide
the information below so that we can quote precisely
for the above tour.
1. Your name and nationality;
2. The number of persons in your party, if there
are children, please let us know their age;
3. Your travel date;
4. Would you like 5-star luxury hotels or standard
4-star hotels or comfortable 3-star hotels for
5. If you would like us to tailor make a new tour
for you that is different from above tour, please
let us know your requests.
1. Entrance fees for sights.
2. Meals as listed in the itinerary: Daily American
or Chinese breakfast at the hotel, Chinese lunch
and dinner in local Chinese restaurant as specified
in the itinerary.
3. Personal Guide and private transport between
airport or railway station and hotel and all the
sights by air-conditioned vehicle.
4. Hotels: twin sharing bases with private facilities.
5. China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage
travel insurance from your country of origin.
1. The international or domestic
air / train charge of arrival and departure.
2. Visa Fees.
3. Excess Baggage Charges.
4. Personal Expenses.
5. Meals: Any meals which are not specified.
6. Single Room Supplement.
7. Optional programs which are not specified in
the above itinerary.
8. Gratuities, Tips to guides or drivers.
is single supplement?
The hotel is based on double occupancy. If the
visitor travels alone or the number of the travelers
is odd (such as 3,5, 7...), who stays in one single
room has to pay the single room supplement. As
the hotel is on double occupancy.
of Ming prince
of Ming Prince
Rivers and Four Lakes