2 Days Guilin Li River
Tour Code: PTO_03
Arrival Of Guilin
Upon your arrival,
our English-speaking tour guide will meet
you at Guilin Airport and then you will
be transferred to your down town hotel.
Free for the rest of the day. After dinner,
you will shoot evening sceneries in the
city. You will take evening photo shoot
at Banyan Lake, Fir Lake and the Southern
Guilin - Xingping - Departure
Get up in early morning,
drive 1 hour to Yangdi and shoot the sunrise
on the Li River. Shoot fishman with cormorant
fishing birds on bamboo raft. Then drive
to Xingping Town and create wonderful photos.
After lunch, proceed to Yangshuo and take
pictures at the West Street. After the photo
trip, you will be transferred to Guilin
airport for your departure flight.
For The Above Tour
Please send us an email and provide
the information below so that we can quote precisely
for the above tour.
1. Your name and nationality;
2. The number of persons in your party, if there
are children, please let us know their age;
3. Your travel date;
4. Would you like 5-star luxury hotels or standard
4-star hotels or comfortable 3-star hotels for
5. If you would like us to tailor make a new tour
for you that is different from above tour, please
let us know your requests.
1. Entrance fees for sights.
2. Meals as listed in the itinerary: Daily American
or Chinese breakfast at the hotel, Chinese lunch
and dinner in local Chinese restaurant as specified
in the itinerary.
3. Personal Guide and private transport between
airport or railway station and hotel and all the
sights by air-conditioned vehicle.
4. Hotels: twin sharing bases with private facilities.
5. China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage
travel insurance from your country of origin.
1. The international or domestic
air / train charge of arrival and departure.
2. Visa Fees.
3. Excess Baggage Charges.
4. Personal Expenses.
5. Meals: Any meals which are not specified.
6. Single Room Supplement.
7. Optional programs which are not specified in
the above itinerary.
8. Gratuities, Tips to guides or drivers.
is single supplement?
The hotel is based on double occupancy. If the
visitor travels alone or the number of the travelers
is odd (such as 3,5, 7...), who stays in one single
room has to pay the single room supplement. As
the hotel is on double occupancy.
of Ming prince
of Ming Prince
Rivers and Four Lakes